We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced payroll professional based within one of Victoria's well-known regulators. This is an FTC till the end of July where we are looking for someone to manage the end-to-end payroll process for a pay unit.
Duties are but not limited too:
- End-to-end processing of fortnightly pay runs in liaison with our outsourced business partners as per agreed SLA's;
- Provide excellent and proactive customer service in all dealings with employees relating to payroll matters;
- Perform full function payroll tasks including on-boarding, auditing, reconciliations, terminations, superannuation and ATO Reporting;
- Liaise with P&C regarding staff appointments, terminations, remuneration, conditions of service and other relevant matters;
- Provide training and/or guidance to others regarding specialised payroll practices and procedures;
- Assist the team with system upgrades, testing and other related tasks and projects;
- Support the Finance area to perform data analysis and reporting as required.
- Other related duties as requested by the CFO.
Key selection criteria:
- Extensive experience of end-to-end payroll processing, and payroll reporting with SAP SuccessFactors Payroll is a must.
- Knowledge of industrial and legislative instruments relating to payroll processing, and a demonstrated ability to interpret, implement and advise on industrial and legislative requirements for payroll related transactions in conjunction with P&C, as required; knowledge of the Victorian Public Service Agreement would be an advantage.
- Highly developed payroll data analysis and reporting skills with a strong attention to detail, accuracy and timeliness.
- Strong MS Office skills, particularly with Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Proven ability to troubleshoot issues and provide high quality advice and service to various organisational stakeholders.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, particularly in the provision of accurate, confidential, and sensitive advice, and the ability to building strong and effective relationships with your team and across a diverse range of stakeholders.
Salary range is $90,000 - $110,000 + Super - this is a hybrid WFH arrangement offering 2 days from home 3 days in the office.
If you would like to know more, please apply below.