Job Title - Payroll Officer
Location - Sydney CBD
Salary - $80,000 - $90,000 package
Duration - 6 month FTC with a view to extend
Start Date - ASAP
A fantastic opportunity has just become available for an experienced Payroll Officer to join a leading Australian ASX listed company based in Sydney's CBD on an initial 6 month FTC with the potential to extend beyond then for the right candidate.
This role would be a perfect match for technically strong Payroll Officer with experience working in complex Payroll environments dealing with Payroll Queries regularly. You will need strong Excel skills and a proven track record of engaging with a multitude of different stakeholders both internally and externally. Experience interpreting multiple EBAs and Awards is essential.
The successful candidate would be working with a industry leading Payroll Manager where you will be trained and mentored on all systems and processes required. With a fully inclusive culture and numerous benefits, this is an excellent organisation to join at this time who truly value their employees and hold a strong cash position.
Required/ Desirable experience;
- End to end Payroll processing experience running multiple Payrolls in a complex environment
- Employee set up via T & A system
- Compliance & Reconciliation of Workers Compensation, Payroll Tax & Superannuation
- EBA and award Interpretation
- Extensive Payroll Queries
- Strong Excel skills (pivot tables and vLookup is essential)
- SAP Success Factors experience would be highly advantageous,although pure SAP experience processing Payroll is also beneficial
- Outstanding communication skills are essential
- Experience partnering with multiple stakeholders
- Work in a collaborative working environment
- Full working rights
Prove your ability in this well known organisation on an FTC contract basis with the potential to be extended from the 6 month initial contract. For the right candidate there will be progression, projects and multiple other areas you can get involved with to progress your career within Payroll.
Please don't hesitate to call Ben Knight at AccountAbility on 8296 5305 if you have any questions or would like to discuss this position further, or apply now for immediate consideration.