- $75,000 - $80,000 + Super + Bonus & Great Company Benefits
- Currently WFH but when they return to the offices they are walking distance from the Train Station
- Managing your own Payroll using SAP within a team of 5
Using SAP to run your own payroll end to end of approximately 400 staff members whilst working within a supportive team environment.
The change to work with a leading technology business who are looking to add an experienced SAP professional to their growing team. Fortunately this company have managed to to stay as busy as ever in this difficult time and this company can offer great career stability.
Great working culture and atmosphere in the office, reporting to a highly experienced Payroll Manager who can provide fantastic guidance and support to develop your career.
- Processing end to end fortnightly payroll
- Respond and resolve payroll related questions
- Calculating terminations. remuneration and benefits, reconcile payroll tax, superannuation, holiday
- Running Reports
- Liaising successful with internal and external stakeholders
- Staying on top of legislation updates and changes
- SAP Payroll experience is vital
- High attention to detail
- Strong problem solving skills and to be able to think outside of the box
- Excellent communication skills
If you have the skills required please apply or for further information please do not hesitate to contact Gina Morley at AccountAbility on 8296 5314.