Job Title - Payroll Officer/Senior Payroll Officer
Location - Mascot
Salary - $80,000 - $90,000 package
Duration - Permanent role or 6 month FTC with a view to a Permanent role
Start Date - ASAP
A fantastic opportunity has just become available for an experienced Payroll Officer to join a leading Australian ASX listed company based in Mascot on an initial 6 month FTC with the potential to go permanent or even a straight permanent role for the right candidate.
This role would be a perfect match for technically strong Payroll Officer with experience working in complex Payroll environments dealing with end to end processing and full management of T&A systems. You will need strong Excel skills and a proven track record of engaging with a multitude of different stakeholders both internally and externally. Experience interpreting multiple EBAs and Awards is essential.
The successful candidate would be working with a industry leading Payroll Manager where you will be trained and mentored on all systems and processes required. With a fully inclusive culture and numerous benefits, this is an excellent organisation to join at this time who truly value their employees and hold a strong cash position.
Your role will be to support the Payroll Manager and handle all Payroll processing. Excellent communication skills and a first class attitude are an absolute must for this role.
Required/ Desirable experience;
- End to end Payroll processing experience running multiple Payrolls in a complex environment
- Employee set up via T & A system
- Experience using T&A systems (for example, Timetarget, Kronos, Riteq)
- Compliance & Reconciliation of Workers Compensation, Payroll Tax & Superannuation
- EBA and award Interpretation
- Extensive Payroll Queries
- Strong Excel skills (pivot tables and vLookup is essential)
- SAP or Success Factors experience would be advantageous
- Outstanding communication skills are essential
- Experience partnering with multiple stakeholders
- Work in a collaborative working environment
- Full working rights
Prove your ability in this well known organisation on an FTC contract basis or even secure a straight permanent role. For the right candidate there will be progression, projects and multiple other areas you can get involved with to progress your career within Payroll.
Please don't hesitate to call Ben Knight at AccountAbility on 8296 5305 if you have any questions or would like to discuss this position further, or apply now for immediate consideration.