Senior Payroll Project Manager
- Payroll process optimisation and transformation project
- $150,000-$170,000 Package | Immediate start 6 months contract
- Based in the Lower North Shore, next to Train Station
You will manage a project end to end, reviewing all existing payroll processes, mapping, and developing/ implementing a new best practice - Extensive project transformation experience required!
Fast Growing national building and engineering company who are one of Australia's market leaders. Fantastic supportive culture in a dynamic working environment, looking to add a highly experienced project Consultant to their Payroll Team.
- Thorough process mapping and reviewing the full payroll process
- Improving the current processes, and implementing a new best practice
- Rolling out new practices across the business including training and supporting internal stakeholders, development and guidance
- In-depth Award interpretation experience
- Developing training materials
- Extensive Payroll project and transformation experience is also vital
- Payroll Management experience is vital ideally within large complex businesses
- Extensive experience with full end to end payroll processing, including month end processes and EBAs/Award interpretation
- Strong organisational skills, and ability to lead and make change happen
If you have the skills above then please apply or for further information please do not hesitate to contact Gina Morley at AccountAbility on 8296 5314.