- $35-$40 per hour + Super (+ opportunity to learn Chris 21 and work on implementation projects!)
- 2 minutes' walk from Chatswood station!
- 6 month Fixed Term Contract
Opportunity for a Payroll Specialist to gain enhance their career with a global company with exposure to Chris 21 and implementation projects!
Market leading multinational environmental and management consulting company looking to add an exceptional Payroll specialist to their team of 6.
- Responsible for end-to-end payroll processing of monthly and fortnightly pays for multi countries
- Calculating terminations
- Calculating all remuneration and benefits
- Awareness of taxation rules including Statutory and Legal
- Reporting directly to the Payroll Manager
- Opportunity to get involved in projects to enhance experience
- End to end payroll experience is vital
- Also extensive experience with remuneration, benefits and NSW legislation is required
- Experience with New Zealand Payroll would be a huge benefit
- Standalone payroll experience would also be a big advantage to this company
- Ideally Chris 21 experience but the company are willing to train
- High attention to detail
- Strong problem solving skills
If you have the skills required please apply or for further information please do not hesitate to contact Gina Morley at AccountAbility on 8296 5314.