|Job Title:||Payroll Specialist|
|Location:||Chatswood, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$35 - AU$40 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Gina Morley|
|Job Published:||July 09, 2019 18:06|
- $35-$40 per hour + Super (+ opportunity to learn Chris 21 and work on implementation projects!)
- 2 minutes' walk from Chatswood station!
- 6 month Fixed Term Contract
Opportunity for a Payroll Specialist to gain enhance their career with a global company with exposure to Chris 21 and implementation projects!
Market leading multinational environmental and management consulting company looking to add an exceptional Payroll specialist to their team of 6.
- Responsible for end-to-end payroll processing of monthly and fortnightly pays for multi countries
- Calculating terminations
- Calculating all remuneration and benefits
- Awareness of taxation rules including Statutory and Legal
- Reporting directly to the Payroll Manager
- Opportunity to get involved in projects to enhance experience
- End to end payroll experience is vital
- Also extensive experience with remuneration, benefits and NSW legislation is required
- Experience with New Zealand Payroll would be a huge benefit
- Standalone payroll experience would also be a big advantage to this company
- Ideally Chris 21 experience but the company are willing to train
- High attention to detail
- Strong problem solving skills
If you have the skills required please apply or for further information please do not hesitate to contact Gina Morley at AccountAbility on 8296 5314.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's