Job Title - Payroll Supervisor
Location - Mascot
Salary - $100,000 T.E.R
Duration - Permanent
Start Date - ASAP
A leading national construction company based in Mascot are seeking an experienced Payroll Supervisor or a Senior Payroll Officer looking to take the next step in their career to join their experienced Payroll team in a full time permanent role.
This role would be a perfect opportunity for someone who currently oversees a small team, or has some management experience in a high volume environment.
The successful candidate would be working with a knowledgeable and experienced Finance team where they would be required to use their experience to oversee and audit more Junior members of the team to make sure that timesheets and queries are being dealt with 100% accurately.
Candidates with genuine pride in providing an accurate Payroll and experience interpreting multiple EBAs and Awards would be an excellent match for the role.
Strong experience with Time & Attendance systems is a must.
Required/ Desirable experience;
- Extensive payroll supervisor experience managing over 500 wages timesheets - preferably in the Construction industry
- Understand awards and ability to interpret EBAs
- Management of payroll officers and ensuring great attention to detail by checking weekly payroll submission
- Ability to speak with various levels of internal stakeholders (e.g. Payroll services, Superintendents, Wages employees, etc.)
- Preceda Time system experience preferable however understanding of Time and Attendance system is a must
- Excellent location close to all public transport
- Fantastic ASX listed company and respected name
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Liaising with experienced and knowledgeable senior stakeholders
- Full time, permanent role
- Genuine career progression
Please don't hesitate to call Ben Knight at AccountAbility on 8296 5305 if you have any questions or would like to discuss this position further, or apply now for immediate consideration.