|Location:||Macquarie Park, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$0.00 - AU$25 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Aldridge|
|Job Published:||September 12, 2018 13:29|
My client a global Manufacturing business require temporary assistance within a Receptionist capacity initially for a 1-month assignment. Are you a high energy candidate with a proactive mindset that will fit into the social and supportive team? This fast-paced office requires strong communication skills and initiative to manage the front of house and reception area whilst assisting the team with adhoc duties.
- Meet and greet visitors to the business
- Manage and redirect all incoming calls
- Receive all incoming mails and parcels
- Sort and distribute mail
- Book and coordinate meeting rooms
- Diary management
- Data entry
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
- Minimum of 1 years' experience within a similar role
- Competent user of Microsoft Office suite
- Have a proactive mind set
- An articulate attention to detail
- A bright and attentive demeanour
This is a marvellous opportunity for a passionate and motivated individual, apply now to start in this amazing role.
AccountAbility have a fantastic, fast growing Business Support division recruiting for Administrators, Receptionists, Office Managers, EAs and PAs, Data Entry Clerks, Marketing Assistants and Customer Service Representatives.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's