Out client within the Financial Services industry is undergoing huge growth and therefore looking to add additional team members to their Services Team. This role is unique to this business, therefore we are flexible with candidates who have a background in disputes resolutions, sales or conflict resolution in B2C or B2B.
The right candidate will be a self-starter, show high levels of initiative and have excellent communication skills. On offer with the client, is a competitive salary with additional superannuation, a remote onboarding during lockdown with all equipment provided and possible extension past the initial 12 month contract.
- Speaking to business owners around legislative requirements and working with them to arrange solutions (similar to case management)
- Use of negotiation and investigation techniques to problem solve
- Manage resolutions, which could be stemming from dispute
- Maintain a relationship-based customer centric approach at all times
- Work towards SLA's in order to provide resolutions in a timely and compassionate manner
- Perform ad-hoc administration
The successful candidate:
- Have previous experience within case management, sales, or dispute resolution
- Must be able to handle conflict with customers maintain empathy whilst ending in resolution
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Has high levels of initiative, and is able to think outside the box
- Organised and an eye for detail
- A problem solver who is able to interpret and enforce legislative compliance
- CBD location - close to public transport
- Salary of $66,000 + 11% superannuation
- 12 month fixed term contract with possible extension
- Background check required for the successful candidate
- Looking to get someone onboard ASAP
If this role sounds of interest, don't delay - apply here now as we will be interviewing ASAP.