SAP Payroll Officer
- $75,000 - 80,000 + Super | 6 Month Contract starting ASAP
- In the Heart of North Sydney, minutes walk from the train station
- SAP Experience needed - WFH and flexible working hours
SAP Payroll end to end processing for a global company, managing the master data and working within a close knit, supportive team.
Global and fast growing business looking to add a Payroll officer to join a team of 4 reporting to the Payroll Manager. Modern state of the art offices based in North Sydney's CBD. Work from Home flexibility available until Dec 2020 with flexi hours.
- Responsible for day to day processing on SAP - Australian and NZ payroll
- Managing Master Data
- Working in a team, supporting team members when necessary and reporting directly to the Payroll Manager
- Liaising with external vendors, and respond and resolve payroll related questions
- Reporting (e.g. leave , PAYG, superannuation etc.)
- SAP payroll experience is vital
- High attention to detail
- Great communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
If you have the skills required please apply or for further information please do not hesitate to contact Gina Morley at AccountAbility on 8296 5314.