Senior Accounts Payable Officer
|Job Title:||Senior Accounts Payable Officer|
|Salary:||AU$30 - AU$40 per hour + Closed over Christmas / NY period|
|Contact Name:||Janessa Smit|
|Job Published:||November 09, 2018 13:31|
We are looking for a Senior Accounts Payable Officer for one of our clients in the Melbourne CBD. We are seeking someone with maturity and resilience in their approach to work, who can hit the ground running. The successful candidate will have exceptional attention to detail and will also deliver and maintain high standards of service.
Reporting into a Senior Finance Leader you will be provided with one week of handover and a written training manual to rely on, plus the support of the wider finance team made up of 6 people.
Your day to day duties will include (but not limited to):
- End to End Accounts Payable
- Entering invoices into the system up to 500 a month
- Banking Reconciliations
- Entering new vendor details
- Matching, batching and coding invoices
- Chasing approval for PO numbers
- Preparing invoices for payment
- Dealing with supplier queries
- Adhoc Receivables/ fixed assets and at times Payroll when team members are away
- Adhoc Admin duties
Our clients set the bar high and are seeking people with a genuine passion and excellent communication skills. We are seeking someone who has a commitment to delivering 1st class customer service to both internal and external stakeholders and are striving for continuous development and progression within their career. You will have excellent presentation skills, have a positive attitude, and not be afraid to question the norm.
- Start Date: 26th November
- Software: Technology One
- Length: 2 months - view to extend and/or go permanent
- Above market salary on offer for the right candidate
- Melbourne CBD location
- Christmas closure dates - 22nd December to 2nd January 2019
- Christmas Party in December
What's not to love? Think this is you and want to apply? Then please submit your resume by clicking on the APPLY NOW button. Alternatively, you can call Janessa Smit on 03 8629 1046 for a confidential chat.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's