Senior Payroll Analyst
- Market Leading salary package on offer - $90,000 Package
- 5 minutes walk from Chatswood
- 7 month Fixed Term Contract
Fantastic role for an experienced Payroll Analyst to gain fantastic exposure with this leading organisation in a social, busy and rewarding environment - Immediate Start!
Market leading, ASX listed, multinational construction, property and infrastructure business looking to add an exceptional Senior Payroll Analyst in their finance team.
- Responsible for end-to-end payroll processing of monthly and weekly pays
- Preparing month end reporting procedures
- Calculating terminations
- Calculating all remuneration and benefits
- Awareness of taxation rules including Statutory and Legal
- Reporting directly to the Payroll Manager
- Resilient to changeas the business are going through many changes
- Using Preceda System
- Payroll experience is vital
- Also extensive experience with remuneration, benefits and NSW legislation is required
- High attention to detail
- Strong problem solving skills
- Use of Preceda System is desired but not essential
- Experience of working in a blue collar indsutry is preferred
If you have the skills required please apply as soon as possilbe or for further information please do not hesitate to contact Gina Morley at AccountAbility on 8296 5314.