Senior Payroll Lead / Manager
- $100,000 + Super + Benefits + 2-3 Days Working From Home)
- Macquarie Park (Free parking and walking distance from Train Station)
- End to End Payroll management managing 1 Payroll Administrator
ABOUT THE ROLE
Rapidly growing Construction and engineering business who are look for a hands on Senior Payroll /Manager to lead their payroll department.
Would suit a Senior Payroll professional from a Standalone environment, or a Payroll Manager who is experienced with managing a small team but who is happy to still be hands on. My client would also consider someone who has acted as a mentor/assistant manager who is looking to step up.
- Weekly and Monthly Payroll Processing end to end
- Thorough check of the payroll before importing into the payroll system.
- Ability to manually process weekly timesheets
- Interpreting multiple Awards & EBAs
- Calculate Super, Redundancy/Terminations, Tax, LSL
- Month-End and Year-End
- Identify process improvements
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- End to End Payroll Experience - To be able to run the full end to end payroll cycle including PAYG, Super, Tax, Month End
- Knowledge of and ability to interpret Awards & EBAs
- Leadership - Ideally managed or mentored at least 1 employees
- Ideally construction or manufacturing background preferred not essential
- Very Hands on position, ability to roll sleeves up and get stuck in!
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
HOW TO APPLY
If you have the skills required please apply or for further information please do not hesitate to contact Gina Morley at AccountAbility on 8296 5314.