Senior Payroll Manager / Head Of Payroll
- $160,000 Package | 18 Month Mat Leave Cover
- Lower North Shore Location - (WFH options available for max 2 days per week)
- Chris 21 Experience is essential - Project and BAU payroll management duties
This is a unique role with both the BAU operational duties combined with project work working for a well known Not For Profit organisation based in the Lower North Shore.
Leading charity who are looking for a Head of Payroll for an 18 Month Maternity Leave cover. You will be tasked with managing a team of 10 (including Team leader) whilst also leading several payroll related projects and system upgrades.3
This is a role where you can really take autonomy and drive this high performing team in the right direction. Excellent culture and staff benefits meaning a low staff turnover and a supportive cooperative environment which this company are passionate about.
- Responsible for end-to-end payroll processing of pays using Chris21 and Kronos T&A System
- Conduit between HR & Finance
- Calculating all remuneration and benefits
- Month end processing including reporting and journals
- Continuous process improvements
- Driving and leading various projects
- End to end payroll experience with Chris 21 is vital
- Payroll Management experience is also vital
- Experience with Kronos is desirable not essential
- Not for profit / Charity / Aged Care experience is desirable not essential
- Also experience with remuneration, benefits and NSW legislation and month end analysis is required including reporting and journals
- Ideally dealt with workers compensation but not essential
- Strong problem solving skills and communication skills, especially stakeholder management
If you have the skills required please apply or for further information please do not hesitate to contact Gina Morley at AccountAbility on 8296 5314.