Senior Payroll Officer
- $43-48 per hour + Super
- Walking distance from the train station
- Work for a global market leader in a team managing your own Payroll
Looking for an experienced Payroller for this global and market leading organisation. 6 month contract with view to go permanent - Opportunity to manage your own end to end payroll as well as work with a supportive team of 7.
One of the market leading food and beverage companies with over 150 years industry experience is recruiting for a new Senior Payroll Officer in your area!
Fantastic benefits and great culture with a very low staff turnover - flexible working, onsite discounted canteen, regular social events!
- End to end processing of company payrolls (weekly, fortnightly, and/or monthly)
- Maintenance of payroll system
- Interpreting awards/agreements
- Dealing with large number or queries
- Reporting directly to the Payroll Manager
- End to end payroll experience is vital
- SAP and Kronos is preferred but not essential
- Experience with high volume payroll
- High attention to detail
- Strong problem solving skills
If you have the skills required please apply or for further information please do not hesitate to contact Gina Morley at AccountAbility on 8296 5314.