Senior Payroll Officer
|Job Title:||Senior Payroll Officer|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$85000 - AU$95000.00 per annum + Inclusive of super|
|Contact Name:||Yseult dEstelle Roe|
|Job Published:||April 22, 2020 17:58|
New role to the market - exclusive to AccountAbility!
A fantastic new opportunity to join a leading business in the CBD, with no risk of slowing down. This is a permanent role and you will be working with a team of passionate, dedicated Senior Payroll professionals reporting into the Payroll Manager. This a a highly experienced and mature team, where you will be able to offer your knowledge and drink from the well too!
Using Chris 21, you will be repsonsible for your own ledgers, ooking ater an end to end payroll. You will of course be working from home for the forseeable future so a high level of honestly and discretion is requred.
The role will involve:
- Looking after a high volume payroll ledger using Chris21.
- Dealing with payroll queries from various sites around Australia.
- Processing new starters and terminations.
- Calculating Payroll tax, payg and other statutory payments.
- Interpreting and applying Awards/EBAs.
Who should apply?
- You will be a Senior Payroll Officer with demonstrated experience in busy roles.
- You will be end to end in your abilities, capable of running your own payroll and adhering to strict deadlines.
- An honest, open person with the highest degree of discretion and accuracy.
- A great team player! This team work extremely well together to support and guide eac other.
- When things get back to normal, this will be based in the CBD full-time.
- We will ideally only be consdiering those with Chris21 experince for this role, due to the work from home nature of the position.
Sounds like you? Please apply today and we'll be in touch with suitable applicants!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's