We are looking for an experienced Senior Payroll professional to assist in managing and running the end to end processing for a global company.
Global and fast-growing business looking to add a Payroll officer to join a team reporting to the Payroll Manager. Modern state of the art offices based in St Kilda road. A progressive third party payroll provider
About the Role
- Responsible for the day to day processing on behalf of various different companies
- Managing Master Data and dealing with various different awards across Australia
- Working in a team, supporting team members when necessary.
- Liaising with external vendors, and respond and resolve payroll related questions, very customer centric approach to dealing with clients
- Reporting (e.g. leave , PAYG, superannuation etc.)
- 2-5 years payroll experience
- High attention to detail
- Astute payroll experience will be highly regarded
- Great communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Well presented professional
About the Company:
- Offering a thriving supportive team
- St Kilda Road Location
- Salary on offer up to $90,000 + super but is negotiable for the right candidate.
This is a fantastic opportunity to step up and be an integral part of a business, you will be involved in shaping of the payroll landscape, involved in training, hiring and a wide variety of other duties.