Senior Payroll Officer
|Job Title:||Senior Payroll Officer|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$85000 - AU$90000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Michael Dowds|
|Job Published:||August 01, 2019 09:58|
Senior Payroll Officer - CBD Location - $40 - $45 per hour plus super
Amazing opportunity to join an internationally recognised retail company in their Australian head office! Work in the HR department as the Standalone Payroll Officer looking after an end to end payroll using a newly implemented Time & attendance system & IChris.
Processing a fluctuating, labour intensive payroll across 70 sites and provide support to a team of 3 Payroll Officers in absence of the Group Payroll Manager.
- Co-ordination of new starters, and seeting up payroll information
- Managing opertaional leaders & employees across the business in terms of complex payroll queries
- Preparing payroll reports for executive level Senior Stakeholders
- Assist with roll out & utilisation of the newly implemented T & A system
- You will be supporting in delivery of weekly & monthly payrolls
- You will be doing the EFT payment run
- All statutory reporting.
- Handling PAYG, Payroll Tax, Super etc.
The organisation has fostered a dynamic business culture where effective communication & collaboration is encouraged. Further an opportunity to develop your payroll career & succession plan into a management role in thefuture, absoloutely exists.
Exposure to Chris 21 or IChris is preferred.
To apply please click APPLY now to send your resume through to Michael Dowds at AccountAbility
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's