Senior Payroll Officer
|Job Title:||Senior Payroll Officer|
|Location:||Macquarie Park, New South Wales|
|Salary:||Up to AU$90000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jonathan Baeten|
|Job Published:||August 12, 2019 15:36|
A rare and exciting opportunity has become available with a leading technology services business located in the heart of Macquarie Park. Clear pathway and progression will become available for the right candidate to lead and potentially manage the team during a time of transition.
- Full function payroll for 2000 employees on a fortnightly cycle
- Complete month end and year end payroll functions.
- Accurate data entry of payroll related records and adjustments.
- Point of contact for staff on complex payroll related issues.
- Provide payroll reports to business units.
- Ensure compliance with relevant legislation in regards to PAYG, payroll tax and FBT
- 5 - 7 years Australian payroll experience
- Chris21 and Kronos experienced is essential
- Experience working within a high volume enviroment
- Experience working across multiple complex enterprise agreements and awards
- Knowledge of superannuation, taxation and other statutory obligations are essential
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and spoken English with the ability to lead and guide the team
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's