The successful applicant will possess:
- At least three years' experience in an accounts payable role for a similar size or larger business.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Complete understanding / experience of multi-currency accounts payable systems
- Experience within a manufacturing, retail or distribution/import business is preferred
- The ability to adapt to change and use initiative in their day to day
- Capable of working autonomously
- Experience with SAP and/or JDE is highly regarded
The main responsibilities will include:
- Processing 100+ invoices manually per week
- End to end accounts payable function
- Schedule payments within agreed payment terms
- Processing payments
- Ensue the A/P ledger is accurate and up-to-date, with follow up of outstanding items in a timely manner
- Ensure integrity is maintained between the accounts payable ledger and the general ledger
- Maintenance of supplier and employee A/P information within the database
Our clients set the bar high and are seeking people with a genuine passion and excellent communication skills. We are seeking someone who has a commitment to delivering 1st class customer service to both internal and external stakeholders and are striving for continuous development and progression within their career. You will have excellent presentation skills, have a positive attitude, and not be afraid to question the norm.
Please call Dean Nguyen on 03 8629 1017 or email: if you would like to have a confidential chat.