Accounts Receivable/Collections Officer
- North Ryde location - Free on site parking (Currently working in the office 2 days pw)
- $65,000 - $70,000 + super + benefits
- Managing your own ledger of accounts, end to end AR experience essential
Managing your own end to end ledger of up to 500 accounts dealing with invoicing, queries, credit notes, remittances, banking and collection calls.
A great opportunity has arisen with one of Australia's leading business's based in North Ryde. As a large ASX listed business, they focus on employee engagement and growth of their workforce. This is an organisation which is going through a period of growth and offers employees a challenging and dynamic environment.
The role will involve the full end to end Accounts receivable and collection process. You will have your own set of accounts to manage and duties include:
- Client communication and query management
- Processing cheques, receipting, EFT, credit card payments, allocating payments
- Dealing with escalated queries and discrepancies
- Collection Calls
- Remittance advice
- Manage the AR mailbox daily actioning when necessary
- Experience within an end to end Collections/Credit Officer/Accounts Receivable role
- Outstanding written & verbal communications skills
- Confident, mature character who is highly organised and can take ownership of their ledger
If you have the skills required please apply or for further information please do not hesitate to contact Gina Morley at AccountAbility on 8296 5314.