A national Aged Care provider that has rebranded itself in the Australian market and continues to evolve its consulting & managed services' divisions.
Due to the secondment of the current Credit Team Leader to a systems implementation project, the Group Finance Manager is looking to hire a replacement on a permanent basis.
- Manage team of 5, 3 Credit, 1 Billing & 1Reconciliation Officers
- Development of KPI's to support the achievement of execeptional results
- Continue to build brand of Credit & AR function across the organisation
- Mentorship & Development of existing team
- Work on continuous improvement projects
- Credit Risk Analysis
- Lead the delivery of day to day accounts receivable transactional services including billing, receipting, issuing of statements, and debt collection
- Ensure compliance of accounts receivable services with applicable legislation
- Provide regular reporting to senior management on agreed areas including debt collection activities and significant variances to revenue
- Ensure the delivery of accounts receivable services within required levels of accuracy, timleiness and deadlines
You will be senior credit professional with superb level of exceptional communication & business engagement skills, preferably gained in a aged care of healthcare services environment