A well-known Financial Services Firm is seeking an experienced Team Assistant / Executive Assistant to join them on a 12-month Contract. Working alongside the wider Executive Assistant team, the successful candidate will be offering high level executive support in a varied role. Although not initially a 1-1 role, this could eventuate into one.
- Supporting a wide team of executivesin their day to day activities
- Travel and dairy arrangements
- High amount of project support through various conflicting and demanding projects
- High level formatting of documents
- Corresponding with a range of senior external stakeholders
- Events organisation
- Ad-hoc administration
The right candidate:
- Will have previous experience in an Executive Assistant or Team Assistant role within Banking or Financial Services
- Will have an extremely accurate eye for detail
- Have high level formatting skills including advanced Word and PowerPoint
- Be well presented and able to communicate with Senior Executives
- Be tech savvy and an expert in online portfolio management
- Be able to use imitative and judgement to prioritise conflicting deadlines
- Well-known Financial Services Firm
- Offering a 12-month extension with possible extension
- Hourly rate of $50/hour + super
- Sydney CBD location / Working from home
We are looking for an experienced candidate that is able to hit the ground running. There is possible opportunity for extension on the contract, with forecasted growth within the business. The team itself, are supportive and friendly, and looking for someone who will share the same culture and values.
Apply here ASAP as we will be interviewing immediately.