- $65,000-$75,000 + Super | 2-3 days WFH flexibility | Flexible Start & Finish
- Rare opportunity for ambitious accounting candidates looking for career progression!
- Excellent Work Life Balance | Rare learning opportunity | CA/CPA Support for you
Fantastic opportunity to grow your career as a professional Accountant with full training provided, supportive team environment and work life balance!
My client is a leader in its industry and is looking for ambitious accounts professionals/ graduates to join their team. They invest a lot of time and training into new staff so this role will suit someone who is looking to learn and develop their career.
- Heart of CBD - close to shops, cafes, shopping malls, do your errands during lunch break
- Flexible work arrangements - ability to work 2-3 days from home and start/ finish work early
- Great company, supportive team and mentorship - be part of a friendly and dynamic team
- Social events - opportunity to be a part of regular social functions and events
- Performance development and career progression - opportunity to promoted to senior
- Annual salary reviews, performance/ achievements bonuses
- Study support - will pay for your further studies in CA/ CPA!
- Preparation of Balance sheet reconciliations
- Reconciliations - bank, credit card, balance sheet
- Assist with accounts payable and receivables
- Assisting with month end - journals and posting
- Assist with preparation of BAS
- Assist with maintaining fixed asset register
- Assist with admin/ad hoc reports
- Bachelor Degree or Tafe studies in a relevant field
- Ideally started or looking to start studying towards CA/CPA
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Good excel skills - knowledge of Pivot Tables and Vlook Up
Please apply if you have the skills required or for further information contact Jannifer Liao at AccountAbility on 02 8296 5321 or