We have an exciting opportuntiy for an experienced Assistant Accountant based within a well known Global Fund Management group who due to growth within Australia now have capacity for a new addition. Reporting directly into the Senior Corporate Accountant your duties will be but are not limited to :
- Providing financial advice to Senior Corporate Accountant including monthly financial results
- Assisting with group reporting including monthly APAC regional Finance and also group tax and compliance
- Assisting in preparation of the annual corporate tax returns
- Preparation and lodgment of FBT Returns, Workcover and Payroll Tax
- Assisting in month end journal posting and reconciliation procedures such as blackline reconciliations
- Assisting in timely monitoring month end accounting close off procedures to ensure the outsourced tasks
- Working with local business partners, global finance colleagues and the accounts payable team for all AP related inquiries and organising manual payments for urgent AP invoices as required
- Management of the all AP inquires from the external team.
- Other Finance projects, administrative and ad-hoc tasks as required
This is a great opportunity to work closely with the Senior Corporate Accountant learning the business and developing your accounting abilities. This is large corporate business within Finance Services with plenty of opportuntiy for growth and development if this is something you desire.
Offering WFH flexibitlies this position will suit someone who is able to take ownership of their role and who is hungry to grow and develop. Also best suited to someone who is not afraid to work with external stakeholders. As this is a global entity experience dealing with over seas ventures or other parts of the business will be highly desirable. System wise Oracle is also highly advantageous.
If this role sounds of interest please apply below to learn more!