|Job Title:||Collections Officer|
|Location:||St Leonards, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$60000 - AU$70000 per annum + Super|
|Start Date:||Immediate Start|
|Contact Name:||Sabrina Bare|
|Job Published:||November 05, 2018 18:00|
Reporting to the Collections Lead, this role is to support the lead in the following activities:
- Manage debt collection processes for ledger of delinquent accounts
- Locate and contact debtors by phone and email about outstanding obligations
- Distribute past due notices for delinquent account or missed settlement payments
- Investigate and resolve complaints regarding incorrect debt collection attempts
- Update system with correct contact information when obtained
As mentioned before, on-going support and training will be provided by the Collections Lead and a Collections Coordinator will look after you.
- Experience in a similar role in the past
- High level of communication skills
- Debt collections in a large organisation- experience in Healthcare would be highly regarded
- Proven results in hitting KPIs, collecting money, and reducing DSO
This position is immediately available and our client is looking for a quick turn-around so having no notice period would be highly beneficial and increase your chances of being selected for this exclusive role.
Apply today for immediate consideration otherwise, feel free to contact Sabrina Bare at AccountAbility on 8296 5314 if you have any questions!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's