|Job Title:||Credit Controller|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Janessa Smit|
|Job Published:||June 11, 2019 10:00|
A global leader in the Tech industry, this business is a highly organised and well-respected player in their field.
They are presently looking for a Credit Controller to join their high performing team, reporting into one of the leading Credit Managers in the industry. This is your chance to take your career from good to great and be supported and mentored as you grow in the role.
This is a role would be ideal for someone who wants to work with driven, talented people while enhancing their credit negotiation skills.
Your key duties will include:
- Managing your own ledger of debtors
- Phone based collections with email follow ups
- Meeting DSO and Cash Flow targets
- Negotiation complex issues/queries
- Build strong relationships with internal stakeholders & resolve internal roadblocks
- Account Reconciliations
- Credit Checks
- Ad hoc admin around the credit process
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role
- The desire to be a high performer, in a respected team
- A courteous and professional manner
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel Skills
- Knowledge of top tier ERP systems
- Excellent analytical and reconciliation skills
- A positive, friendly manner and a great team player!
Does this sound like you? Please apply today.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Credit Control Officer
McMahons Point, New South Wales
Up to AU$70000.00 per annum
Collections Officer/Credit Controller
Macquarie Park, New South Wales
AU$30 - AU$33 per hour
Credit Officer - Multiple Contract Roles
SE Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria
AU$28.00 - AU$38.00 per annum + Super
Homebush, New South Wales
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
Up to AU$75000 per annum