This company is looking for an Order Processing Administrator to join their dynamic and fun team. In this role, you will be processing orders for product sales and be heavily involved in the ordering process as well as general enquiries.
As the first point of contact, the candidate will be very relationship driven and have excellent customer service skills. With at least 2 years' experience in a similar order processing role.
The role requires someone tech savvy who is able to deal with a complex ordering system. This company is going through various changes and is looking for someone who will embrace this change and be part of the journey as they develop the team and their systems and processes. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in an order processing role and must have used SAP in a previous role.
Your duties in this role will include:
- Manage all general queries in accordance with company policy call contact & correspondence process
- Provide a positive experience across all customer touch points
- Sales order administration, taking payments and deposits, confirming stock levels and delivery times for retailer partners - Very complex
- Manage internal records in an efficient and timely manner including the Customer Service Directory
- Meet expectations as identified in the set KPI & Performance Review targets
To be successful in this role you must have:
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in a customer service / administration order processing role using SAP
- Highly developed communication skills with an excellent telephone manner
- Highly developed administrative skills, including ability to pick up new systems quickly
- Strong customer service skills with a passion for assisting customers and finding solutions
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to overcome challenging situations
- High attention to detail, and excellent computer skills
- Willingness to be a team player
The finer details:
- Permanent role
- Kew location, flexible working
- $60,000 + super
- Immediate start required
If this sounds like you, please apply now as we will be interviewing ASAP!