Customer Service Inbound / Administrator
- $60,000 - $65,000 + Super (Initially Temporary role, moving to Permanent in January!)
- House Hold name - Global Retail Business in the Culinary world that offer fantastic benefits and progression!
- Customer service, inbound calls and admin experience essential!
If you have experience with inbound calls, strong admin skills with great customer service experience and want to work in a supportive, family feel environment then this could be the right role for you! (Love of cooking will also help!)
The opportunity to work for a market leading, and fast growing global House Hold brand within the Culinary world. They are internationally recognised but also hold a strong family feel where you can really be and feel part of the company.
Due to expansion and growth with the company they are adding a Customer Service / Sales Administrator to their team of 2. Great benefits including free products worth over $2000 as well as a supportive environment, with low staff turnover and great progression opportunities!
Free Parking and within walking distance from St Leonards Train Station.
Your primary role would be to provide support, knowledge and exceptional customer service to prospective customers as well as current customers (B2B and B2C).
Your duties will include:
- Answering incoming calls in a professional manner
- Building rapport and trust with customers, giving advice and help on the products
- Placing orders on the system (SAP Business One)
- Managing the inbox with queries
- Coordinating warranty/returns/repairs
- Offering general administrative support to the sales team on a day to day basis
- Successfully liaising internally and externally
In order to be successful in the role you will have/be:
- Previous experience customer service/sales role, preferably in call centre or internal sales environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A proactive and enthusiastic approach to customer service
- THE LOVE OF COOKING HELPS!
- Must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident as this role will move to Permanent
If you match the above requirements and looking to join a business that will give you autonomy in your role and flexibility, whilst allowing you to develop your skills then please click on the 'APPLY' button or contact Gina at AccountAbility for more information.