Customer Service Officer
|Job Title:||Customer Service Officer|
|Salary:||AU$40000.00 - AU$65000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Kathryn Wright|
|Job Published:||November 15, 2018 17:00|
This global shipping company have a vacancy available for a Customer Service Officer to join their tight knit team. Based on St Kilda Road, you will be responsible for handling shipping paperwork for car carriers between each port and their destination. You will assist customers and clients with their enquiries relating to manifests, planes and cart carriers.
No shipping experience is necessary in this role, just a willingness to learn and strong work ethic. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience in the shipping, transport and logistics industry!
Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
- Validating and confirming all ocean/air shipment bookings.
- Maintaining manifests and coordinating paperwork associated with this.
- Managing shipments from origin to destination to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Building customer relationships and providing excellent customer service.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Handle any special requests from customers.
- Basic computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.)
- Manage daily emails/phone calls from customers.
- Manage daily emails/phone calls from other offices/departments that pertain to the respective customer representative's customers.
- Direct customer questions/concerns to the correct department for handling and respond with an answer to the customer.
- Create strong relationships with automotive head offices in relation to vehicle deliveries
- $45,000 - $65,000 package
- St Kilda road location
- Monday - Friday
- No shipping experience required
If you are looking for an exciting role where no two days are the same, apply now!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's