|Job Title:||Executive Assistant|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$85000 - AU$95000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Burke|
|Job Published:||September 27, 2018 11:30|
You will be joining a well-established, Australian owned, property company based in the heart of the CBD. As Executive Assistant you will be an integral member of the team and actively participate in driving the culture of the organisation.
This role would suit someone with previous Executive Assistant experience, who can hit the ground running and act as the 'go to' person for the team.
This organisation prides themselves on their collaborative culture and career development plans. If you are looking to join a company that truly invests in its employees and rewards hard work, whilst also protecting its friendly and supportive team culture, then this could be the role for you!
As Executive Assistant your role will be diverse. Your main duties will include:
- Supporting a Head of Division with all EA duties
- Complex diary management and travel arrangements
- Producing documentation including PowerPoint presentations, agendas and correspondence
- Processing expenses and assisting with invoicing
- Actively contribute towards driving the culture including assisting with team building exercises and wellness initiatives
- Organising internal and external events
- Assist and lead a variety of on-going projects
In order to be successful in the role of Executive Assistant you will have:
- Previous experience in a similar role, supporting at a senior level
- Ideally previous experience working in a medium - large organisation
- A friendly and professional attitude
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A team player but also able to work on own initiative
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to build rapport and operate at all levels of the business
If the above sounds like you, then please get in touch today by clicking on the "APPLY" button or by contacting Fay Scott at AccountAbility on 02 8296 5315.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's