I am recruiting for a fantastic Assistant Accountant role - suitable for those with little to no experience who are looking to obtain an all-rounder position with training and development.
The business has won some client tenders and thus need an extra pair of hands in their team! This is a very friendly business with a stable, down to Earth team. You will be able to progress your career here and make new friends at the same time!
I am looking to speak with ENTHUSIASTIC candidates - attitude is key for this role!
- Full training provided
- Bright, fun team who work well together
- Continuous support and career enhancement
- Friday drinks
- Casual dress
- Social outings
- Mentoring for those studying their CA or CPA
- Superb management!
In your role as an Accounts Assistant you will be responsible for taking on the workload of the firm's clients. At the beginning you will assist the Senior Accountants and with training you can expect to be looking after:
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Month End
- Year End
Who should apply?
- This role is open to those who are either Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents.
- You will enthusiastic and passionate about pursuing your career in Accounting!
- You will have either a TAFE Accounting qualification or a degree.
- You will ideally have at least a year's experience in an Accounts role doing AP/AR or similar.
- You will have fluent English and be comfortable communicating with clients on the phone.
- You will be looking for a long term career opportunity within a business who is going to invest in YOU!
Due to the high volumes of applications for this role, please apply with your CV for immediate consideration and do not call in.