Have you been trying to develop your career and get into Payroll recently? This is a rare opportunity to join a growing organisation with an amazing payroll function, working closely within the Accounting department. Being part of this organisation will make you feel proud to go to work every day and you will be mentored and trained by your team.
You will be bright, enthusiastic and keen to be part of a well-oiled team. In exchange for training and development you will realise that you need to start from the bottom and do the payroll admin and support work before progressing through the role.
The day to day duties will involve (but will in time progress):
- Data entry of payroll information
- Payroll Administration
- Answering payroll queries via phone and email
- Dealing with on-boarding documents
- Processing annual leave forms
- Helping the team with ad hoc tasks
Who will you be?
- You will have 1 - 2 years' experience in an Admin/Data Entry/Customer Service role and ideally have some Payroll experience
- You will be passionate about pursuing a career in payroll
- You will have impeccable communication skills and be confident dealing with queries and liaising with staff in a professional organisation
- You will be professional and discrete, working in this global organisation's HR function.
- You will be a great team player and happy to jump in and help your team where needed - no job too big or small!
Does this sound like you? Please apply today outlining your interest in payroll and if your profile is suitable we will be in touch!