Our client location in the South East is searching for a Medical Administrator for their health facility.
Being a critical role for the facility, the Medical Administrator supports the Doctors with their everyday administration. The role can be typically high pressure and requires a candidate with resilience and high-level organisation skills.
The role entails:
- Supporting Doctors within the Health facility
- Managing onboarding, appointments, and high-level administration
- Manage patient bookings, paperwork and billings
- High level administration
The right candidate will:
- Have previous experience within a medical administrator role
- Have high level organisational skills and high attention to detail
- Be able to prioritise a workload and conflicting deadlines when they arise
- Have a positive and empathetic attitude
- Have excellent communication skills
- New and modern facility
- Permanent full-time position
- Competitive salary - up to $65,000 + super
- South East Suburb location, parking accessible
If you are interested in this role, please apply here today. We will be interviewing ASAP.