|Job Title:||Payroll Analyst|
|Location:||McMahons Point, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Michael Dowds|
|Job Published:||February 05, 2019 16:01|
A leading infrastructure provider that was established as a result of a major industry acquisition last year. The organisation continues to build successfully from a commercial & cultural perspective.
The role is to lead an extensive data cleansing, reonciliation & audit of the existing payroll platform, as it prepares to go through a major upgrade.
- Leave Calculations & Reconciliation
- Auditing & Checking data captured from time & rostering system
- Assessing & Implementing procedures around risk & compliance
- Calculations across Payroll Tax, Superannuation & Workers Compensation
- End of Pay Reporting
- Updating existing employee records and setting up new employees
- Termination Calculations including Redundancy
- Leave & Backpay Reconciliations
It is essential, due to the number of ongoing projects & time for training, that the successful candidate will have previous exposure to the Preceda payroll platform, and have Advanced Excel skills.
The Group Payroll Manager is a thought leader in the payroll industry, that can provide mentorship, drive high performance and identify career opportunities.
To apply please click APPLY now to send your resume through to Michael Dowds at AccountAbility
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's