A leading international construction & engineering business with a multi-divisional structure and a diverse workforce covered by complex payroll awards & agreements. As part of the business is up for sale, it is critical that a payroll health check or audit is completed immediately.
- Award calculations set up in T & A system
- Payroll signoff process
- End of Month Reporting incuding STP
- GL & Costing
- Superannuation payments
- Payroll Source Data, Payroll Tax Returns & Workers Comp
- Interrogate payroll process & systems
- Controls and Risk Mitigation
- Month end reporting including costing, General Ledger, site reports if applicable, Payroll Tax reporting and submission of return, STP reporting, Superannuation payments, and any other end of month requirements
A deep knowledge of payroll legislation & procedures is essential for this role. A track record of projects in relation to payroll audit & re-engineering is also required. An initial review will be conducted to determine the duration of the project.
To apply please click APPLY now to send your resume through to Michael Dowds at AccountAbility