Job Title - Senior Payroll Manager
Salary - $140,000 - $160,000 + Super + Bonus
Location - CBD
Duration - Permanent
Start Date - ASAP
A well known Global business is looking to appoint a Senior Payroll Manager to come in and lead a team of experienced Payroll Officers whilst also be heavily involved in the implementation of a new Global system.
This role would suit an experienced, confident Payroll Manager who is a strong leader whilst can also balance working on an implementation which extensive project management experience. You will need to be comfortable with a high volume weekly pay cycle and also have worked on implementations for T&A systems.
This is rare opportunity to join an award winning business with state of the art offices and a fantastic working culture. There is flexibility for the right candidate and numerous benefits.
Benefits to this role: Flexible hours, excellent location, generous salary and mature working culture.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- End to end Payroll Management in a high volume environment
- Prepare and remit monthly Superannuation contributions and quarterly employee statements
- Super, Payroll tax and PAYG payments
- Reconcile of Payroll related GL accounts
- End of year processing and reconciliation including payment summaries
- Major Payroll system implementation experience
- T&A system management and implementation
- Process improvement
- Leading an experienced team
The suitable candidate will have:
- Proven experience in the above tasks
- Experience using tier 1 or 2 Payroll systems (i.e Preceda, ADP, Micropay, Chris21 etc0
- Intermediate Excel skills are essential, advanced would be advantageous
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding Stakeholder management with first class interpersonal skills
- Ability to process multiple payrolls
- Leading Payroll implementations
- Experience working in a Global environment processing pay in multiple countries would be advantageous
Please don't hesitate to call Ben Knight at AccountAbility on 8296 5305 if you have any questions or would like to discuss this position further, or apply now for immediate consideration.