Group Payroll Manager
- North Shore Location - Flexible with WFH & Close to Public Transport
- $120,000 + Super
- CHRIS21 BAU Payroll Manager with strong leadership experience and multiple Award exposure
Manage a team of 5, overseeing pays for 1700+ employees on Chris21, whilst also being involved in continuous process improvements!
You will be based in the office with a friendly, happy and innovative team that promotes teamwork and creativity. The offices are close to public transport and lots of great cafes.
- Not for Profit salary packaging benefits
- Discounts on Retail Products and services
- Health care benefits and initiatives, regular wellbeing events
- WFH flexibility
- Free onsite parking
- The opportunity to work for a reputable organisation and be a part of a dynamic, passionate and motivated team of professionals which give back to the community, including having the opportunity to be involved in charity and community events
- Managing a team of 5, overseeing the pays for 1700+ employees on payroll fortnightly cycles across 6 awards on Chris21
- Provide continued training to employees, coaching and developing the team
- Working closely with HR and Finance on various projects and process improvements
- Focused on development, continual process improvement and compliance rather than processing
- Month end and Year End reporting
- Payroll Management experience with strong technical end to end payroll knowledge
- Strong Award/EBA knowledge (Ideally SCHADs award experience!)
- Chris21 is ideal with exposure to Time & Attendance systems
- Ability to effectively communicate across all levels of the business
- This role would suit a Payroll Manager who is very hands on, enthusiastic personality and loves Managing a team as well as being involved in projects
If you have the skills above then please apply or for further information please do not hesitate to contact Gina Morley at AccountAbility on 8296 5314.