|Job Title:||Payroll Manager|
|Location:||Macquarie Park, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$140000 - AU$141000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Gina Morley|
|Job Published:||June 06, 2019 14:03|
- $140,000 + Super
- Based in Macquarie Park Business Centre with a leading and rewarding company
- 9 Month Maternity Contract (Starting End June 2019)
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Payroll Manager to manage a large payroll and small team in a rewarding and values driven environment.
My client, a leading provider based on Macquarie Park Business Centre is seeking an experienced Payroll Manager to join the dynamic and energetic payroll team. This company have fantastic ethics and values with strong staff retention in a friendly and welcoming environment.
- Responsible for end-to-end payroll (monthly and weekly)
- Managing and mentoring a team of 6 payroll staff
- Preparing month end reporting procedures
- Awareness of taxation rules including Statutory and Legal
- Involvement with process improvements
- Payroll Management experience is vital
- Managed a payroll team of at least 3 people
- Extensive experience with remuneration, benefits and NSW legislation is required
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
If you have the skills required please apply or for further information please do not hesitate to contact Gina Morley at AccountAbility on 8296 5314.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's