|Job Title:||Payroll Officer|
|Location:||Northern Beaches, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$35.00 - AU$40.00 per hour + Super|
|Contact Name:||Sabrina Bare|
|Job Published:||September 12, 2018 16:31|
Calling all Northern Beaches Payroll Officers!
An opportunity has just arisen for a payroll officer to join the finance team of this outstanding organisation for a 6 month contract with the possibility of extending. The greatest thing about working for this organisation is being able to the enrich the lives of amazing people.
As a Payroll Officer you will be responsible for:
- Processing end-to-end payroll on a weekly basis
- Calculating leave entitlements and award classifications
- Maintaining the time and attendance system
- Calculating and processing termination payments
- Interpreting awards and agreements
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Strong reconciliation skills
- Ability to calculate back pay
- Experience using Chris21
- Understanding of payroll legislation
- Communication and stakeholder engagement skills
Benefits to you!
- Enjoy going to work everyday knowing you are working for an organisation making a real difference in the world
- Be part of a supportive team environment where you feel valued
- The opportunity to develop and improve your current skillset!
If you have any questions feel free to give Sabrina Bare at AccountAbility a call at 8296 5314
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's