|Job Title:||Payroll Officer|
|Location:||Sydney Airport, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$71000 - AU$74000 per annum + Package|
|Contact Name:||Lorna Nolan|
|Job Published:||January 17, 2019 11:07|
A client of mine is looking to employ a top class Payroll Officer to join their expanding team. This position is an excellent opportunity in a fun, yet corporate environment. The team are supportive, friendly and excellent at their jobs. You will work in a busy environment and you will receive loads of training, support and career progression if you want it! If you're looking for a supportive, stable team to be part of, this could be the one for you! Think Friday drinks, bonuses, career enchantment, training and a great social culture.
- End to end payroll dealing with many different queries
- Working in a team and helping your colleagues as they will do for you!
- Processing super, tax and workers comp.
- Maintaining excellent Customer Service!
- Plenty of perks
- Discretionary bonus
- Ongoing Training provided
- Standard business hours - no late nights!
- Up to $80,000 package (inclusive of super)
- Close to public transport
Who will you be?
- A Payroll Officer with demonstrated high volume, end to end experience including Payroll tax
- Someone who is passionate about customer service and query resolution.
- Someone who is looking to take on responsibility
- Someone who enjoys a fun, sociable environment
- You will need to have a good grasp of the technical side of payroll including using Excel.
Want to take the best step for you and your career? Don't hesitate and apply today!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's