- $80,000 - $85,000 + Super + Benefits
- Chatswood | Parking on Site | 2 days WFH flexibility
- Work for NFP organisation processing end to end payroll on Preceda
Looking for candidates with Payroll experience and great communication skills with fantastic benefits and WFH flexibility!
My client is an industry leading, non-for-profit organisation who are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Payroll Officer who can manage accurate and timely payroll processes to join the team and report to the Payroll Manager.
The company values their staff and view them as partners and the key to the organisation's success. They are big believers of diversity and equality, and work hard towards having an all-inclusive team of people to join their supportive and cooperative team. The company focuses on their staff's wellbeing and success by providing regular wellbeing events, ongoing learning and development opportunities, career pathways, and more!
- Flexible work arrangements
- Career pathway opportunities
- Learning and development- including paid training!
- Collaborative and positive working culture
- Regular wellbeing events
- Access to professional counselling
- Discounted health insurance
- Salary Packaging of up to $15,900
- End to end processing of payroll
- Maintenance of payroll and time and attendance systems
- Calculation and processing of termination payments
- Processing increases and calculation of back pays
- Payroll reporting to meet internal and statutory obligations
- Reconciliation and payment of superannuation contributions
- End of year processing and reconciliation including payment summaries
- Liaising with staff and management on payroll related queries
- Interpreting awards/ agreements and contracts
- Payroll process experience
- Strong communication skills and a positive can do attitude
- This company love people who want to work for a NFP or come from a NFP background, with a strong sense of customer focus and community
- Experience interpreting Awards/EBAs
- Pre-employment Functional Assessment
- Satisfactory Police Check
If you have the skills required, please APPLY NOW or contact Dijana Hansen-Chambers on (02) 8296 5319.