|Job Title:||Payroll Officer|
|Location:||Macquarie Park, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$35 - AU$37 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Gina Morley|
|Job Published:||July 09, 2019 17:52|
- $35-$37 per hour + Super
- Next to Macquarie Station & Free onsite parking
- Immediate Start - 8 month Fixed term contract (Potential to go perm)
Fantastic role for an experienced Payroller who can start immediately and join a growing organisation in a team environment.
This role will give you the opportunity to work for a leading global security and safety provider with a company that has strong core values in a supportive team working environment.
- Processing monthly payroll for 300 employees monthly
- Investigating and resolving payroll queries
- Interpreting various EBA's / awards
- Coordinate administration associated with HR maintaining employee files, Sick Leave, Annual Leave forward planning
- Working in a team of 5 reporting directly to the Payroll Manager and the Finance Director
- Payroll experience
- Ideally experiences with ADP
- High attention to detail and organisational skills
- Strong problem solving skills and be able to speak up and ask questions if need be
- Team player
If you have the skills required and can start immediately then please apply or for further information please do not hesitate to contact Gina Morley at AccountAbility on 8296 5314.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's