|Job Title:||Payroll Officer|
|Location:||Chatswood, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$40 - AU$50 per annum + super|
|Contact Name:||Isabella Chappell|
|Job Published:||October 30, 2019 15:44|
Position: Senior Payroll Officer
Salary: $40-$50 per hour
Duration: On-going Contract
Start Date: ASAP
About the role:
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Payroll Officer to join our clients multi-national organisation. A large Agriscience company, with a huge global presence, are looking for a Senior Payroll Officer with great technical knowledge as well as excellent communication skills to be used for solving queries for staff.
You will be joining a highly supportive and knowledgeable Manager who is interested in seeing you advance your career! The client offers a market leading salary and provides flexible working arrangements.
This is a complex Payroll with great learning potential, and will be using Chris21, therefore previous experience in this system is essential.
Your key responsibilities will include:?
- Accurately maintain & process payrolls for all weekly, fortnightly & monthly staff; including data entry, filing, EFT, reports & administrative duties
- Prepare & submit to Payroll Manager for approval, remittance and disbursement details Payroll tax, Superannuation, Work cover, group tax, child support, garnishments, etc.
- Promptly resolve payroll enquiries and/or escalate to the Payroll manger as required
- Undertake filing & general department duties to facilities accurate Payroll records at all times
- As requested, support HR & Finance teams, across a range of tasks and projects to achieve deadlines/timeframes
To be considered for this role you will have / be:
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in processing end to end payrolls - Essential
- Experienced skills in using a Payroll solution Chris 21 - Essential
- Experience in a high volume weekly/fortnightly payroll - Essential
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement and communication skills
- Demonstrate effective and proactive problem-solving skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office suite skills - Essential
If you would like a confidential chat please call Isabella on 0282965328 or email
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Melbourne CBD, Victoria
AU$38 - AU$52 per hour + Super
Macquarie Park, New South Wales
Up to AU$85000.00 per annum
Darlinghurst, New South Wales
AU$70000 - AU$75000.00 per annum + Super
McMahons Point, New South Wales
Standalone Payroll Officer
Bondi Junction, New South Wales
AU$35 - AU$42 per hour + Super