|Job Title:||Payroll Officer|
|Location:||Mascot, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$40 - AU$45 per hour + Super|
|Contact Name:||Ben Knight|
|Job Published:||November 06, 2019 16:10|
Job Title - Payroll Officer
Location - Mascot
Salary - $35 - $45ph (Circa $70-$80k+super permanent)
Duration - Temporary to Permanent
Start Date - ASAP
A fantastic opportunity has just become available for Payroll Officer to join a large national company in Mascot on an immediate start for a temporary to permanent opportunity.
This role would be a perfect match for either an experienced Payroll Officer who is looking to work for a leading National company with a leading team. State of the art offices with a outstanding working culture and supportive management structure.
The successful candidate would be working with a knowledgeable and experienced team where they would gain some exceptional Payroll experience and would almost certainly advance their career, working for an exceptional Payroll manager in a fantastic working environment.
Required/ Desirable experience;
- Work within a large Payroll team assisting on various Payroll elements
- Employee set up via T & A system
- Compliance & Reconciliation of Workers Compensation, Payroll Tax & Superannuation
- EBA and award Interpretation
- Extensive Payroll Queries
- Weekly, Fortnightly, Monthly Payroll
- Standalone and team environments experience considered
- Preceda experience would be high advantageous
- High volume processing and outstanding communication skills are essential
Work in a payroll function with an impressive track record of staff retention and flexibility. As the payroll function goes through a process of consolidation, interesting and varied opportunities will be created.
Please don't hesitate to call Ben Knight at AccountAbility on 8296 5305 if you have any questions or would like to discuss this position further, or apply now for immediate consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's