A leading Not For Profit organisation which operates with a philosophy of ethical care to it's employees & customers. It balances the need for commercial outcomes with an ethos of community engagement & sustainability. They also have the IT infrastructure & innovative approach to connect employees & support flexible working one day per week.
- Payroll Processing up to 800 employees using Ascender Preceda HR & Payroll
- Employee Queries & Customer Service
- Termination Calculations
- Award Interpretation
- Managing the payroll inbox
- Handling and resolving payroll enquiries with a strong focus of customer service
- Manage internal workflow and capturing of information for new starters, internal movements and terminations
- Processing new starters and terminations
- Processing long service and purchase leave
This is a permament, full time position.
Due to the urgency of this role, it is eessential that the successful candidate has previous exposure to Ascender Preceda.
To apply please click APPLY now to send your resume through to Michael Dowds at AccountAbility