- Payroll Officer Contract Role with Immediate Start
- North Sydney very Close to Public Transport
- Competitive Salary
Our client is looking for a dynamic Payroll Officer to join our payroll team to perform the payroll processing function across weekly, fortnightly and monthly payrolls. You will play a key role in delivering a highly accurate end to end payroll to our employees.
This role requires someone with AUS payroll processing experience ideally using Preceda.
Key accountabilities include:
- Processing payroll for around 500-1500 employees through to EFT and reporting
- Experience with EBA, Awards, Deductions.
- Experience in Payment Summary Processing, reconciliations and Month End Processing
- Financial reporting background e.g. General Ledger reconciliation and journaling
Ideally, you will come to us with the following skills/ knowledge:
- 2+ years of payroll processing knowledge in Preceda
- Familiar with AUS payroll legislation requirements
- Understanding of termination and redundancy processing
- Sound knowledge of EBA and Award interpretation
- Polite, professional and friendly nature in a large processing team
- Excellent customer service skills
Benefits and Culture:
- Real teamwork and supportive working environment
- Management team with a strong people leadership focus
- Training and development are a part of our culture
- Diversity in our people makes us a stronger team
- A professional and safe working environment
If you are enthusiastic and dedicated to establishing and growing your career, we'd love to speak to you! Hit apply now or contact Isabella Chappell for more information on