SAP Payroll Officer
- $85,000 Package + 5% Bonus + Excellent Benefits
- North Sydney Location | WFH 2-3 days per week and flexible working hours
- SAP Payroll Experience Essential
Calling all SAP Payrollers! Global company offering great benefits and giving you the ability to enhance your skills to take your career to the next level!
ABOUT THE ROLE
Global and fast growing business looking to add an experienced SAP Payroll officer to join a high performing team of 4 reporting to a seasoned Payroll Manager who is an excellent mentor. Modern state of the art offices based in North Sydney's CBD. Opportunity to grow with this business as they are acquiring large companies around the world and this role has become available due to internal promotion within the team!
- North Sydney Location next to the train station in a brand new state of the art offices with views of the CBD!
WFH 2-3 days per week and flexible working hours
Excellent training and progression on offer
Range of initiatives for mental and physical health such as skin checks, flu vaccines and fruit boxes!
Discounts on life, automotive, travel, and health insurance
The opportunity to be part of charity and volunteering within the community
- Responsible for day to day processing on SAP across Australia and New Zealand
Respond and resolve payroll related questions
Setting up new starters, terminations
Master data management
Processing leave and super calculations
Adhering to relevant legislation
- Payroll Reconciliations
- Working in a team, supporting team members when necessary and reporting directly to the Payroll Manager
- SAP payroll experience is vital
- High attention to detail
- Great communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to work within a team environment