A leading national Financial Services provider with strong client relationships from both the government & commercial sectors.
- End to End Payroll for up to 800 empoyees on a fortnightly basis
- Make accurate assessment of wages, annual & sick leave, allowances, penalty adjustments, overtime, additional hours
- Salary Continuance Insurance Program, Purchase Leave, Fleet Management, Superannuation, Third Party Deductions (Child Support) Garnishee Order, salary sacrifice, higher duties and etc.
- New Starters
- Processes termination - resignation, redundancy and retirement
- Processes increase of salary/back pays, eft/adjustments
- Responsible for calculating overpayment and ensures overpayment be recovered
- Responsible for processing monthly payments for Superannuation, Third Party Deductions and Rejected Superannuation
- Preparation of separation certificate
- Input data in an accurate and timely manner
- Award Interpretation
The role is being recruited as a six month contract but has definitely chance to convert into a permanent opportunity.
Although the company expects an office presence, there exists the opportunity to work from home on a Part Time basis. Exposure to processing payroll using the system Aurion would be preferred. Essentially, exposure to manual technical calculations is required.
To apply please click APPLY now to send your resume through to Michael Dowds at AccountAbility