|Job Title:||Payroll Officer|
|Location:||Darlinghurst, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$70000 - AU$75000.00 per annum + Super|
|Contact Name:||Ben Knight|
|Job Published:||January 31, 2020 09:20|
Job Title - Payroll Officer
Location - CBD
Salary - $70,000 - $75,000+Super
Duration - 9 month contract
Start Date - ASAP
An urgent requirement has just become available for an experienced end to end Payroll Officer to start immediately in a 9 month maternity cover contract with a multi-award winning client, based in the CBD fringe who are going to be moving to Fairfield in April.
This role would be a perfect match for either an experienced end to end Payroll Officer looking to secure a long term role and is confident in their ability to run an accurate, quality Payroll whilst understanding the wider implications of Payroll.
The successful candidate would be working with a knowledgeable and experienced team.
Required/ Desirable experience;
- Processing end to end Payroll
- Interpreting EBAs and Awards
- Employee set up via T & A system, manual processing would be advantageous
- Compliance & Reconciliation of Workers Compensation, Payroll Tax & Superannuation
- Extensive Payroll Queries
- Weekly, Fortnightly Payroll runs
- Standalone and team environments experience considered
- ADP Payforce experience would be high advantageous
- High volume processing and outstanding communication skills are essential
Please don't hesitate to call Ben Knight at AccountAbility on 8296 5305 if you have any questions or would like to discuss this position further, or apply now for immediate consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's